Welcome

Wednesday, 20 January 2021

Eating too much of sugar cause diabetes, but cakes with stevia sugar, give the body the most perfect sugar control and flush out too much of sugar, will you bake your cake with stevia, oya let’s go

 

Damsel cake with stevia leaf


Stevia is a natural sweetener obtained from a shrub called Stevia rebaudiana. It is generally found on the continent of South America. It is 200–400 times sweeter than sucrose and it is a non-caloric sweetener. Hence, it replaces sugar, corn syrup with high fructose, and other artificial sweeteners.

Damsel cakes

The sweetness of stevia is due to compounds present in the leaves which are extracted by soaking these leaves in water. The sweet extract contains steviol glycoside, which has two main components: Rebaudioside A and Stevioside. Stevia is rich in flavonoids and terpenes. Steviol glycosides are partially metabolized in the body and digested in the upper gastrointestinal tract, stomach, and small intestines. Stevia finds its use in jams, soft drinks, ice cream, cakes, desserts, dairy products, and alcoholic beverages.

Damsel cakes

Sugar, refined white flour, and related ingredients found in your favorite goodies are immediately converted by your body to glucose, which leads to a spike in blood sugar levels and a rush of insulin into your bloodstream.

This is precisely what you are avoiding with a low-carb diet. Indulging in traditional baked goods will reverse any of the benefits that you might be seeing from your diet.

My problem with this was that baking has long been a favorite hobby of mine. At one point, I even owned a small cake-decorating business. Among friends and family I was known for my light and airy chocolate cupcakes and delicate sugar cookies I would hand decorate with royal icing and fondant.

Damsel cakes

Knowing that I couldn’t eat or even try my latest creation was depressing — heartbreaking, even. So I decided that instead of crying over cupcakes, I would get creative and find versions of my favorite treats that I could make and eat.

I dove headfirst into the world of low-carb, high-fat baking and through two years of trial and error have been able to replace my favorite treats without compromising my health.

If you’re a person who is able to eat sweets moderately, but now must give them up because you’re going low carb, these techniques can help you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice

Popular Tutorial