Easy recipe for chocolate buttercream frosting 
Is there anything better than light, fluffy, rich and delicious chocolate cream? No. The answer is no. This whipping chocolate cream is a baker's dream! I like this recipe on the birthday cake recipe, even the homemade Brownie!



This icing is very smooth and easy to use. I even put my crumb jacket on the soft cake! I was in a critical moment. I didn't have time to cool my layer before the frost, but despite the tight time, I succeeded in crushing my coat! Baker knows... That's probably the secret of disaster!
I have this recipe here on my blog, but it's lost next to the delicious marble cake, so I decided to make sure that this wonderful recipe becomes a spotlight. This chocolate cream is a rich and dark chocolate version of American cream.
The ingredients are very simple:
1. Butter
2. Candy candy
3. Cocoa powder
4. Vanilla
5. Strong cream
6. Salt
I prefer to use salt-free butter in this recipe, because I find salt-free butter tastes fresher and water is the same. When you pursue perfect consistency, it's important to use consistent products.
Whip chocolate cream rose cake!
How to make chocolate cream?
Because this recipe is specially designed for cakes (although I find it suitable for many different desserts!) I like to make sure it is as smooth and creamy as possible.
I like to stir the ingredients on the mixing table for 3-5 minutes.
This not only removes the lump and slightly reduces the color of the cream, but also produces the fluffiest American cream ever.
This fresh chocolate icing tube is beautiful. I just need to make my rose cakes
This silky and fluffy frosting is a perfect compliment for the taste of any cake or cupcake!

Wow what a beautiful �� recipe
ReplyDelete