Easy homemade biscuits, step-by-step process and recipes!


You'll try the best homemade biscuits recipe! These simple homemade biscuits are soft, flaky, completely made from the head, and can be placed on the table in about 15 minutes! 






To get extra vitality, brush the top of the biscuits with melted butter...
It's accompanied by jam and jelly in exchange for serious hospitality.
What do you need to make cookies?
Our family's weekend staple food! Everything you like for breakfast? Me too! Be sure to try my amazing hairy white pancakes and lemon blueberry muffins!
Cookies, recipes, easy
Almost every weekend, I take out a batch of simple homemade biscuits. This is my favorite biscuit recipe so far, because it's easy, we've been making them.
Nothing comes out of the oven directly from a warm, buttery and thin biscuit. You can apply butter and jelly to make a biscuit breakfast sandwich, or enjoy sausage gravy. I used to buy this mixture (I believe I'll buy another box in the future), but it's easy to cook cookies, and it's also easy to make cookies from scratch.
This simple biscuit recipe has never disappointed me. After many adjustments, this is my preferred cookie recipe. Cookies grow well and fluffy, and a lot of butter ensures soft and delicious biscuits every time.
What ingredients do I need for homemade biscuits?
Not exactly! I'm sure there are most, if not all, of these in your food store. One of the ingredients you may see in this list that may be a little unfamiliar is Tatar cream. I use it in the chuckfish recipe and like to use biscuits, but if you don't have it on hand, please don't stop you from making cookie recipes. Go and omit it from the recipe.
You will notice that this list is very similar to the ingredients used in my pancake recipe. My bones need cream instead of whole milk and more sugar.
I also want to point out that my brother makes these cookies every weekend without eggs, for example. In fact, my sister doesn't. If you want to miss it, go ahead.
General flour
Sugar
Salt
Baking powder
Tatar cream
Cold butter
Eggs
Milk
Cookie making skills
The secret of high-quality biscuits is cold biscuits. It's really cold. Many times, biscuit dough works so much that butter softens even before the cookies enter the oven. You want to handle as little dough as possible, because we want butter to keep cold.
I mixed butter into the flour mixture in two ways.
One is to cut butter into small pieces, freeze or freeze until ready for use, and then use a pastry knife to cut butter into the mixture.
The second is to grind frozen butter with a box planer, and then stir into a flour mixture.
Biscuit limelate butter oil
Both are easy to use, so use your favorite method. Don't be too crazy here -- you want to see small butter chips of the size of peas throughout the dough.
Cold eggs and cold milk are also used to prevent butter from melting.
The dough will be thick, so you want to generously flour before turning it out. I sprinkled some flour on it before working with dough.
Cookie noodles
You can pat the dough with your hand, or, if you want, you can use a rolling pin to roll the dough very gently. I always use my hands, because at this point, they are in a mess. If the dough is thick, just sprinkle extra flour and about a tablespoon at a time.
Can I use Buttermilk in this cookie recipe?
Yes, you can absolutely, and we often do so. Because white milk is thicker than ordinary milk, you need a little more to get the dough to the correct consistency. Starting from a quarter of the cup, add more as needed.
In order to buy a beautiful tall biscuit, I like to pat the dough 3/4 to 1 inches thick, and then cut it with a cookie cutter. I finally ate nine pieces this time, but depending on who is eating biscuit dough, I can eat 12 biscuits.
Cookie cutter
The biscuit is roasted very fast, with only about 10 minutes. I like to bake biscuits on parchment, but if you don't have it on hand, please gently apply the baking paper.
A baking tray that can handle the size of a pancake.
Cookie cutter, so that you can get a uniform size of biscuits.
Parchment can easily remove these biscuits and make sure they fall off piece by piece.
The pastry knife can quickly cut butter into the flour. Two knives or forks can also be used, or you can use a box planer.
When the biscuits get hot from the oven, brush the melted butter with a cake brush.
Ingredients
Three glasses of universal flour
3 tablespoons of sugar
1/2 tablespoon of salt
4 tablespoons of fermentation powder
1/2 tablespoon Tatar cream
3/4 cup of cold butter
One egg
1 cup of whole milk
Instructions
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
The secret of high-quality biscuits is cold biscuits. It's really cold. Many times, biscuit dough works so much that butter softens even before the cookies enter the oven. Try cutting butter into small pieces and sticking it into the refrigerator. It will only be pulled out when it is ready to blend into the dough.
Combine the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
Cut the cold butter into a flour mixture with a pastry knife. Don't be too crazy here - you want to see small pieces of butter the size of peas throughout the dough.
Add milk and eggs and stir until the ingredients are mixed. The dough will sticky, but don't keep doing it. You should see fragments of butter in the dough.
Turn the dough over the spacious flour surface. Sprinkle some flour on the dough so that it won't stick to its fingers and knead 10-15 times. If the dough is super thick, just sprinkle some extra flour.
The dough is hit 3/4 - 1-inch thick, and then cut with a biscuit cutter or glass. I finally ate nine pieces this time, but depending on who is eating biscuit dough, I can eat 12 biscuits.
Put the biscuits on a lightweight lubricated baking board or parchment lining baking board for 10 to 15 minutes, or until it is golden.
To get additional aesthetics, brush the top of the biscuits with melted butter


Wow, this is so lovely ☺️
ReplyDeleteNice tutorial, I love you ma, all the way from Ghana ����
ReplyDeleteThanks ��, for this tutorial I really love it, am on my own biscuits now
ReplyDeleteWho will buy my biscuit, lol, am doing it now it’s on dough in oven,
ReplyDeleteSooner or later I will post it here, come and patronize me ooo
So nice, keep it up google Adsense is waiting for you
ReplyDelete