Simple super moist peppermint chocolate cake recipe, step by step process!
Perfect, super moist, perfect chocolate, perfect for any party or holiday. This simple chocolate peppermint cake is the best holiday cake.
We worked with McCormick for several years, and when we had the opportunity to learn more about what we needed to find high-quality spices, herbs and extracts before the holiday cooking season, we knew it would be one of our favorite posts.
For months, we have been asking people what they like to eat during the holiday, although I'm a little sad because I haven't seen more pie answers, because it's the greatest thing in the world -- I'm glad to see so many people asking for a super simple holiday cake. All right, we can do it!
You know, we have always been fans of real high-quality ingredients, and we often try to encourage readers to use high-quality herbs, spices and extracts, because it has a great impact on cooking, but this is our opportunity to talk to chefs and do blind taste tests, which will really tell us that everything we say will be Correct.
We have two unmarked cinnamon containers, thyme and mint. I don't know why, but even if it's my favorite brand, I'll become completely neutral, because I really like to teach me something about the results.
First of all, we learned some interesting facts:
* Cinnamon comes from the bark of the tree, and it begins to grow back almost immediately when cutting.
Note: The size of the pigment should be uniform and the color should be a little more.
* Mint is not only as mint washing as you may soon think, because it is pushed too much in the product, but also a cooler and subtle taste, not only that smells, but also the mint actually has a cooling effect. Try to take a McCormick pure mint extract and another brand to see which is more medicinal, which is more subtle, and has a cooling effect. It's cool, really, ha ha! 
Everything went well! My favorite taste (smelting and smelling dusty) is McCormick. Many readers tell us that changing their spices does have an impact on their cooking.
I like when people say that they think their food has never sounded so good until they realize that they just don't use good ingredients.
These little things can really make a difference! That's why we need to check the cake and frost quickly.
Simple chocolate mint cake likes oil, water and yogurt or sour cream. We prefer rape oil, but vegetables are great. Although we use sour cream, you can definitely use Greek yogurt, as long as you make sure that it is ordinary, not vanilla or any other flavor.
The cake doesn't want to be mixed too much. I know it's hard. I also want to constantly stir that beautiful and smooth batter. stirring is too therapeutic! It's also a plain and dry cake. Don't mix it.
Use Miracle Pan to publish. I like to use these parchment bullets, but if I don't, I never just spray and flour. Maybe it's me, but I always get a sticky cake.
Frost likes simple. You may want to add more peppermint or white chocolate, or even food coloring to get more whirlpools, but believe me, keep it simple, it will praise the cake well. When you use pure mint extract like McCormick, you will notice that the taste will be solved by yourself.
What can you do for sour cream?
Pure yogurt or Greek yogurt can replace sour cream.
Add a teaspoon of lemon juice to 1 cup of yogurt.
We tested and retested the cake. Of course, on the day of shooting, I forgot to clean the bubbles in the pan on the rap counter, so that you can see that the top floor is a hole, so don't be confused with holiness. 😉, I almost changed it, but later I decided something, and one of you must do the same thing. If you are like me, sometimes the perfection of pinterest and blogs can be daunting, so I screwed up our simple chocolate mint cake, as long as it tastes. Hello, who cares?!
How long will the chocolate cake be kept?
At normal room temperature, properly stored and freshly baked chocolate cakes will last about 1 to 2 days.
* Immediately freeze any icing or stuffed cake containing dairy products or eggs (such as cream, cream or cream cream or filling).







No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be nice