This flourless chocolate cake will satisfy your deepest chocolate craving! Only 5 ingredients are contained.
Valentine's Day is coming this weekend! Are you looking for romantic dessert to make your sweetheart?
All right, don't look anymore! I've prepared so many "date night" recipes for you! How about these chocolate truffles? Or do these look like fancy poaching pears? Or this simple chocolate mousse recipe?
All this is too special, but my favorite Valentine's Day dessert must be this flourless chocolate cake.
I found this recipe when I read the episode of Milk Street on Prime. Their recipe author and owner of the violet Bakery Cafe in London, Claire Putak, gave me a small article, which really inspired me. Her flourless chocolate cake recipe looks so simple and good!
So I tried, but for the first time I was a little disappointed how flat it was! I mean, it should expand, and then expand (just like a muffin), but I'm looking for something that looks richer.
The chocolate tastes rich and rich, and the texture is unbelievable. Your top has a crisp, rugged shell, chewy edge almost like Brownie, the softest, wetter in the middle, and to some extent ventilated.
I like this cake. I only know you will!
Flourless chocolate cake recipe, baked and placed on a black plate with fresh strawberries.
1. Chocolate
2. Butter
3. Salt
4. Eggs
5. Sugar
It's quite simple, isn't it?
(Undoubtedly) the most prominent taste is chocolate. The strong chocolate tastes very bright here, so if you have a serious desire, this is your recipe!
It's sweet, but not very sweet.
Really, it reminds me of many brownie recipes, but the texture is quite different. This cake has many contrasts on the texture: crisp, crisp top, chewy edges, soft and sticky in the middle, as light as anything else.
How to make the financial cooling process?
The first thing you want to do for this recipe is chocolate. I prefer to use baking sticks because they melt so beautifully. Chips usually contain stabilizers to help them keep shape, so when you melt them, they sometimes cause you some trouble. That is to say, if the quality of French fries is really high, sometimes you can get rid of them.
Divide the chocolate into small pieces and add it to a medium thermal safety bowl with butter and salt.
Stir the chocolate mixture until smooth.
Mix the mixture together until it is smooth and liquid. I like to stir quickly in the microwave oven, but you can also make it with a double boiler.
In the meantime, whip your egg white. You want them to enter the soft peak stage and transfer them to another bowl, so that you can use the main bowl next step.
Next, you have to stir the egg yolk and sugar. High-speed whipping for exactly 5 minutes. You want this mixture to look very pale and ventilated. It should fall off your mixing accessories with a long thick ribbon.
Fold the melted chocolate mixture into the egg yolk mixture. If chocolate is warm, you can, but you don't want it to burn.
Fold the chocolate mixture into an egg yolk mixture.
Then fold in the white of the whipping. Be gentle. you don't want to lose all the air you try to integrate into!
Fold the egg white into the batter.
You'll know that it's done when the edge is set, but the middle is still a little shaking. Please remember that when it cools down, it will continue to strong.
How to serve it?
You can see in the pictures here how I like to serve my flourless chocolate cake with a small piece of sweet whipped cream and some fresh strawberries.
But you can do a lot of different things! The following are some other recommendations:
Sprinkle dust with cocoa powder, which really gives off the taste of chocolate.
With a spoonful of vanilla ice cream.
Soak it with raspberry sauce.
Pour this chocolate glaze.
Put it in the hail with a fresh raspberry. On the glaze pool.
Is this healthy????
I allow you to judge yourself by including nutritional information in the recipe card below.
But I can tell you that this cake is naturally free. Quality, so if you want to serve sensitive people, you can rest assured that it should not make anyone's stomach sad.
However, it does contain eggs, so it's not a vegetarian. It has butter, so it's not dairyless.
Will she go crazy?
It does take some time for this cake to be baked and cooled, so it's a good idea to give yourself a lot of time to make flourless chocolate cake in advance.
It remains good and crisp at the top, very humid in the middle, and can be reheated in the lowest oven environment.
How long will it cool the boiled water?
This can take a day or two at the counter of the temporary work room. Cover gently in plastic to avoid being too dry.
To extend the shelf life, hide it in the refrigerator for one week until 10 days.
Or you can freeze it. Cling, it should be kept for a month or two to thaw at room temperature.












No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be nice