Welcome

Wednesday, 24 February 2021

The best homemade rainbow cake ever! perfectly made for for birthday. Step by step process and easy recipe.

The best homemade rainbow cake ever! perfectly made for  for birthday. Step by step process and easy recipe.

The best homemade rainbow cake ever! perfectly made for  for birthday. Step by step process and easy recipe.
This rainbow cake makes me feel happy. I absolutely like slices. look at all those colorful layers! The best thing is that this rainbow cake is not only suitable for appearance, but also absolutely amazing. You won't leave crumbs left. 

This is specially made for birthday, many of our customers are so addicted to this rainbow cakes, they always want more of it, almost each day, they are so anxious in doing birthdays so they will have this rainbow cakes, it sounds crazy, right?


This rainbow cake is special to me. I really don’t know how you will feel , when you finish this rainbow cakes recipe, make sure you bakes this cake, and make more out of it, 

And also read: How to make simple homemade vanilla cake, step by step process 

The best homemade rainbow cake ever! perfectly made for  for birthday. Step by step process and easy recipe.
Close-up of rainbow sprinkled on golden drop cake with cream and 

To be honest, this rainbow is not as easy as you think it is, but worry no more, we gat your back, 

There will be an photo illustration on step by step process on how to do the best rainbow cakes ever 

So the first thing we need to do is to roast our rainbow layer. This may sound daunting, but it's actually very simple.


We're going to use my favorite cake, white velvet. This cake is not only delicious, but also white, so it will look good in color.


White velvet cake with a erming Frost


If you try to add color to the vanilla cake with egg yolk in it, these yolks will distort your color when baking.

The best homemade rainbow cake ever! perfectly made for  for birthday. Step by step process and easy recipe.

Another reason why white velvet is best for making rainbow cakes is that when you add color, it won't mix too much.


I have added colors to white velvet many times, making various colors from pink velvet, green velvet and even blue velvet. Textures are always amazing.


Now let’s get started 

How to make Rainbow Cake layers?

Prepare your 8-inch x 2-inch cake plate. You may not have six cake plates of the same size (I don't), so when you bake other cakes, put your cake batter in the refrigerator. They're really thin, so they roast quickly. 

The best homemade rainbow cake ever! perfectly made for  for birthday. Step by step process and easy recipe.

Paint the cake pan into a layer of cake, and then preheat the oven to 335 degrees Fahrenheit. I also put a piece of parchment in my pan, so that they can be more easily removed from the pot because they will be thin.


8-inch parchment and cake Pie plate

All you have to do to make our rainbow cake layer is to mix your batter (follow the recipe below) and then evenly divide the batter into 6 bowls.

The best homemade rainbow cake ever! perfectly made for  for birthday. Step by step process and easy recipe.

Each bowl has 15 ounces of cake batter. I weighed me in the kitchen scale so that they were equal.


6 bowls of white velvet cake for coloring

I'm using American color. I'm not making EXACT Rainbow, which is more like Lisa Frank. I really like these electric colors because they are super bright lights. Rainbow color, you don't have to use more food color.


Colors I used,

Electroviolet


Electric blue


Electric green


Electric yellow


Electric orange


Electropink

The best homemade rainbow cake ever! perfectly made for  for birthday. Step by step process and easy recipe.

You can go to the classic rainbow, replace pink with red, replace electric purple with purple, and replace electric blue with royal blue.


Add a drop or two of color to each bowl, and then stir with a spoon until mixed. Make sure you use a little yellow and a little green, so that green is more energetic.


For oranges, use a little orange and a little yellow to make oranges more energetic.


For purple, add a little pink and purple to make purple more energetic.

The best homemade rainbow cake ever! perfectly made for  for birthday. Step by step process and easy recipe.

Pour your batter into the cake pot (I roast it three times at a time, and put 15 ounces of batter in each pan).


After baking, they will start to pull a little out of the edge of the pan (which is normal), let them cool a little in the pan, and then open the cooling rack to cool completely. The best homemade rainbow cake ever! perfectly made for  for birthday. Step by step process and easy recipe.

After baking the rainbow cake, after cooling on the shelf, I put the cake in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, and fix it before trimming the dome, brown side and brown bottom.


Triming the cake will make the slice particularly perfect and beautiful.

The best homemade rainbow cake ever! perfectly made for  for birthday. Step by step process and easy recipe.

Now, this is the best part to make your dream cake, come to reality, let’s move, How to decorate rainbow cake?

It's time to decorate our rainbow cake! I'm using my simple cream because it's too fast together. You can use any cream, even like Swiss silk protein cream, Italian cream ice cream or cream cheese frosting.


Put the first layer on the cake board. I'm making a turntable to make the whole process easier.


Apply a thin layer of cream. Shoot about 1/4 inches of frosting.


Keep your shovel uniform so that your cream thickness is even.


I start with purple, because it means a lot to me in my brain, but if you want to go in the opposite direction, you can start with pink. 

The best homemade rainbow cake ever! perfectly made for  for birthday. Step by step process and easy recipe.

Layers of rainbow cake with cream frosting in the middle

Continue to use other layers for icing and stacking, and then coat the whole cake with beautiful crumbs to seal all these rainbow chips.

The best homemade rainbow cake ever! perfectly made for  for birthday. Step by step process and easy recipe.

Fold your cake for 15 minutes and stick that layer of cream.

Make the cake with the last layer of cream, and then smooth it with a bench scraper and tape shovel.

The best homemade rainbow cake ever! perfectly made for  for birthday. Step by step process and easy recipe.

After cooling the cake, I added some strange sprinkler water to the bottom edge of the cake, and then transferred the cake to the cake board.


I want to use a water foil. Drop of water to finish the cake. I melted 5 ounces of white sugar, 1 ounce of chocolate and 6 ounces of water.

The best homemade rainbow cake ever! perfectly made for  for birthday. Step by step process and easy recipe.


After melting, I added a few drops of electric yellow food colorants to discolor the gold sugar. I'll put this water foil. Soak in the iced cake. Then paint gold powder and vodka with some really crazy plastics.


Make sure that your mixture of dust and vodka is quite thick, just like paint, so that you can get a good cover.


Rainbow cake with golden drips and rainbows

I then added some small whirlpools of white frost and some sprinkler. I use the tip of the 1M pipe to make a whirlpool.

The best homemade rainbow cake ever! perfectly made for  for birthday. Step by step process and easy recipe.

We've finished the rainbow cake! Doesn't it look that beautiful? I like the appearance of slices. they are the perfect accent of this month's picture of Ezra.


Rainbow cake on a blue plate and a gold fork


Select the following options to calculate how much batter or frost you need. Adjust the serve slider on the recipe card to change the amount of the recipe.


Choose a pan type.

Choose the size of a cake pot.

(Based on a 2-inch high cake plate)


4-inch 6-inch 8-inch 9-inch 10-inch 12-inch 14-inch 16 inches

The node of the required battery

Eight cups

CUPS requiring FROST

Five cups


Note: After using the Kax and size VANILLA cup to reuse the standard, the measures have been tested. Only 2-inch trams were measured. 2-inch measurement. You can come, Wanli. Don't use ordinary fake passports on manufacturers' recommended guides?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice

Popular Tutorial