How I did my first lower pumpkin roll, will you Try this lower pumpkin roll recipe. it's the same as everyone else! The ventilated and soft pumpkin spice cake circled over the whispered cream stuffing.


The truth is, I've never really liked pumpkin burritoes. Every time I taste it, it's too sugary and dense. Therefore, I've always been more interested in enjoying autumn pumpkins and spices in the form of paste cakes, pumpkin pie or pumpkin pancakes.
What is PUMPKIN ROLL?

Pumpkin roll is a traditional dessert, mainly served in autumn and winter.
There are two main components:
This recipe has four main steps:

While Stirring eggs and sugar at high speed.

Stir the dry ingredients together in a gray ceramic bowl.

I like to use the whole nutmeg because the taste is outrageous. I just scraped it on the miniature plane particleder. it's good. But if you want, you can use the pre-ground.

For wet ingredients, put whisky pumpkin paste (pure pumpkin, no filling), sour cream, melted butter, milk and vanilla in a medium bowl.

Once your egg mixture is really fluffy, pale and tripled (it should fall off whisky with thick ribbons), gently folded in a dry ingredient.

Fold carefully! You don't want to break the air you just trying to integrate into!

Again but “Be more careful!”

The size of the pan is very important! Don't make a mistake that I think half a piece of paper does the same. it doesn't work!

Stir the pumpkin roll cake with sugar powder to prevent stickiness.

Lay a clean towel on it.

Then roll it into a tight cylinder (starting from that short end and hanging with parchment).

Roll freshly baked pumpkin rolls with a towel to prevent cracking.

Once the cake is completely cooled, carefully unfolds, removes the towel, and spreads a thin and uniform filler. I use offset shovels in this step; this is a very good tool!

A close-up image of pumpkin scrolls shows that pumpkin spice sponge cake hovers around the cream filling.
I can't believe it took me so long to try my hand on the pumpkin roll recipe!
I mean, it's a real classic, especially at this time of the year. A thin pumpkin spice cake rotates around cream cheese frosting with a beautiful spiral pattern? Why not?
Well, everything has changed since this year!
I put my nose on the grindstone and came up with a new pumpkin roll recipe, which anyone wants, and more.
The cake can't be light and elastic, with good soil pumpkins and enough warm fall spices. The stuffing is smooth and ventilated, with delicious cream cheese soup.
If you've tried other pumpkin roll recipes and are disappointed, this will make you qualified for the bakers contest, lol
A thin pumpkin cake, and
Cream cheese filling.
Pumpkin cake is spread out with a filler and rolled into a cylinder, similar to a cinnamon roll. When you look at it from the side, you will see a beautiful pumpkin and cream cheese whirlpool.
The log is sliced and supplied in a round manner.
It's very suitable for Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas. Or whenever the leaves change, there are cool nipples in the air. Enjoy it with a hot cider, coffee, tea or hot cocoa.
Make a cake
Make a filling.
Roll the cake and fill it together.
Calm down and slice it onto the table.
When I decided to take out my own unique pumpkin roll, I started with my yule role recipe (also known as buche de noel). So I know that the cake will be baked damp and light, but strong enough to withstand rolling into a strong cylinder without cracking.
Stir the eggs and sugar first. This is the most critical step in the whole recipe! You really want to whip them for a long and high speed to make them light and ventilated. It costs at least five full points; sometimes I like to walk longer just to be redundant.
Mix your dry and wet ingredients when eggs and sugar are stirring.
For dry ingredients, add flour, cinnamon, fermentation powder, salt, nutmeg. Put the ginger in a medium bowl.
Put the whole nutmeg. Put it on a miniature plane.
Stir the liquid ingredients together in a glass bowl.
Pale, thick, three times the mixture of eggs and sugar.
Once the dry thing works, it will be folded in a pumpkin mixture.
Transfer this lightweight, ventilated, mouss-like batter to a 10-inch by 15-inch jelly plate.
The sides of the pan should be coated with thin grease and lined with parchment. Parchment will help you roll the cake into a cylinder after baking it. It's especially helpful if you leave a little extra cantilever on the short edge of the pot.
The baking time of the cake varies from 22 minutes to 28 minutes, depending on your oven. It should be placed in the middle and feel flexible, but not too dry or hard.
As soon as the cake comes out of the oven, sprinkle sugar powder generously (to prevent stickiness).
Put a clean kitchen towel on the freshly baked pumpkin burrito.
Allowing the cake to cool like this will ensure that your pumpkin roll won't crack.
Pumpkin cake is rolled into a cylinder to cool.
When the cake cools, you can make stuffing.
This kind of stuffing is basically no baked cheesecake. I prefer cream cheese icing because it's too smooth. The cream cheese tastes not sweet at all and has no grease.
You can also frost with fresh cream. I've tried it this way, too. it's amazing!
Or if you really like the tradition of cream cheese frosting, continue to use this recipe: cream cheese cream.
Roller and roller
Roll the pumpkin cake into a cylinder full of cream cheese.
Then grab the parchment label and scroll again. Pull down the parchment when you roll. Parchment is a tool to roll everything up.
Chile, languages and services
The filling will be a little soft at the beginning, so it's a good idea to cool everything in the refrigerator. I suggest cooling and setting pumpkin rolls for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
If your pumpkin roll looks a little "clumsy", in other words, an elliptical shape more flat than a perfect cylinder, you can turn it into a better shape every time it cools.
Just before serving, sprinkle sugar powder and decorate it. Then cut it into a circle and enjoy it!
If you want to make one without a crane Pumpkin roll cake, find a kind of scab. A mixture of flour, which can be less than 1:1 to make ordinary flour.
Will she go crazy?
This dish can definitely be made in advance - in fact, it's better to do so, because it really wants to cool down for a while.
Once full, gently cover it with plastic film, it will be kept in the refrigerator for a few days.
Save sugar powder decoration before serving. Otherwise, it will melt and disappear!
How long is it okay?
This pumpkin roll recipe will be kept for several hours at room temperature or in the refrigerator for a few days.
If you want to freeze it, wrap it tightly in plastic wrapping, which should last for a month or two in the refrigerator.

Nice one ma, I really love it, more knowledge and understanding
ReplyDeleteWow, nice lesson, I wish make sure I do my own too
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful lecture, so simple to understand
ReplyDeleteI really love this pumpkin pie when I finish baking it the way you taught me
ReplyDeleteI love this lesson, I am so addicted to this blog buddy
ReplyDeleteNice one
ReplyDelete